Join the exciting team at Kindato. We’re always looking for qualified people helping Kindato’s clients solve their Information Governance & eDiscovery challenges.
Current Job Openings
At Kindato we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated sales managers. We are seeking an experienced Vice-President of sales, with sales strategy and execution experience, to join us in this mission. Together, with other members of the executive team, you will execute the current corporate strategic plan, focusing on expansion to new customer segments and partnerships. You will also be instrumental in developing future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams.
Objectives of this Role
- Partner with other members of the executive team to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and develop future plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generation
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- Participate and foster creative teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation
- Develop the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Identify and participate in resolving issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Participate in contract negotiations
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth in enterprise
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Experience working Alliance Partners (e.g., Microsoft) and other technology resellers
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- History of decision-making based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Strong technical experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, and other commercial tools
- MBA—or equivalent advanced degree
At Kindato Global, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers. We’re searching for a highly skilled project manager to contribute to Kindato’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have production experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/She will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is achieved.
Objectives of this Role
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years project management experience
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms and/or large-scale advisory projects
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
EVP, Professional Services
The M365 eDiscovery, Information Governance, Security and Compliance Consultant contract position is primarily focused on service delivery activities that are supported and delivered by Kindato’s Professional Services group. The focus of the position is providing advisory and project-based solutions related to Microsoft M365 in Azure & M365 Security & Compliance (Purview). The position is expected to be directly billable on an hourly or fixed project fee basis.
- Identify customer business and technology challenges, potential gaps in their M365 eDiscovery, Information Governance, security and compliance implementation and recommend best practices utilizing Microsoft 365 or other technology supported by Kindato.
- Provide advisory services related to improving an enterprise’s experience in utilizing Microsoft M365 features such as training and best practices
- Provide active project support throughout the engagement’s life cycle, including coverage for peers.
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through adoption and usage of Microsoft M365 ability to execute data migration, classification, configuration of various security and compliance features. Expert skills in Advanced eDiscovery including case set up, search, and review. Experience with Graph API and PowerShell for automation is expected in this role.
- Contribute to strategic business initiatives within the Professional Services practice
- Conduct client assessments and generate gap analysis reports
- Contribute to product assessments for emerging technology platforms and new service offerings.
- Perform administrative tasks that support the practice’s objectives, as assigned.
Key kills & Experience
- Excellent communicator: written and verbal communication skills, presentation, and engagement skills
- Service Excellence: Driven by service excellence and delivering on client’s objectives
- Strong stakeholder management
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to work independent of direction for daily tasks.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in Computing or equivalent work experience in related industry or technology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Microsoft technologies such as Exchange, Active Directory, Advanced eDiscovery, PowerShell scripting, GraphAPI, and server architecture and administration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in M365 features and functionalities, Azure Active Directory, security, compliance, and tenant administration
- Demonstrated ability in data collection from various sources, data classification and migration from on-prem to cloud.
- Working knowledge of Modern Workplace, including Modern SharePoint, OD4B, Teams
Subject to experience and qualification
Kindato Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
For more information about working at Kindato, please contact us at: [email protected]