M365 eDiscovery as a Service and Automation Portal
eDiscovery Advisory’s proprietary tools and workflows bridge the gap between Microsoft M365 features and your eDiscovery & Legal Hold needs.
Technologies like Microsoft 365 (M365) enable organizations to move messaging, document management, and unstructured data rapidly to the cloud. Without the right plan and people in place, such moves can increase costs, create inefficiencies, and introduce unnecessary risks throughout the eDiscovery process.
Our M365 eDiscovery as a Service program combines proprietary automation workflows built within the M365 Advanced eDiscovery and our expert resource solutions to help clients manage every step of the eDiscovery process. Organizations can take advantage of their existing functionality without moving data between numerous outside providers and data systems thereby mitigating risks and providing a more secure, defensible, and cost-effective solution.
M365 eDiscovery as a Service (eDaaS) Program Benefits:
- Deploy workflows for data governance, identification, and preservation
- Define data and retention strategies
- Data reuse across multiple matters
- Guide processing, review, and production processes
- Proven defensible workflow and automation
- Customized portal and dashboard
- Knowledge transfer
- Reduction of overall eDiscovery costs and risks*
- Global reach and capabilities
Our expert eDiscovery Advisory consultants will create a comprehensive eDiscovery Playbook and data source map customized for your organization establishing a clear and defensible process.
- M365 Readiness and Implementation Assessments
- Migrations from or to M365
- Integrations of Legal Hold and Data Collection technologies outside of M365
- Unstructured and Dark Data Risk Analysis
- Data Loss Prevention Assessments
- M365 Advanced eDiscovery Training
- Acceptance testing and annual QC
Complementing the M365 eDiscovery as a Service program, the Kindato eDiscovery experts implement retention and legal hold policies, manage the full eDiscovery lifecycle,and conduct ongoing review of information governance policies and procedures within the Microsoft M365 environment
*Reduces overall costs from eDiscovery processing, hosting, and legal review